jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991879
Employer Ref. AS00032674
- Well established beauty brand in Asia
- One-man band. Full autonomy in programs design.
- Request training experience in beauty
Our client is a well-established beauty company in the region. Equipped with a well branded collection of luxury fragrance, skincare and cosmetic items, the company is continuously expanding in the region. To support to the growth of the retail business in different department stores, they are now keen to hire a Training Manager to equip the skills, performance, productivity and work quality of the front line staffs.
As a Training Manager, you will be responsible to lead the training programs for the assigned beauty brands. You are the key person in evaluating the current and future training needs by communicating closely with the sales team. You will monitor and evaluate the training program's effectiveness & success and further modify on the training programmes and methods. This is a rare opportunity for people with training experience in beauty industry to join the growing beauty company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Bachelor degree holder in any disciplines
- At least 6 years experiences in training
- Training experience in beauty, cosmetic, skincare or fragrance is essential
- Good command in both English and Cantonese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.