Training Manager, Business Training and Development
AIA Hong Kong and Macau
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994708
Employer Ref. 17643
Design, develop, deliver, implement, and maintain programs by specifying training objectives, content, activities, and methods in program design to meet the identified training needs.
Responsible for the effectiveness of training programs under management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Training Delivery: (30%)
- Conduct quality training activities (include classroom training and district consultancy services) to meet the specified training objectives, contents, activities and methods in training plans in order to meet the identified training needs.
Design & Maintenance: (30%)
- Design, develop, implement and administer activities associated with essential training needs.
- Identify training needs for agency force and translate training needs into training plans.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and revamp contents and methods if needed.
- Work with other operational units/teams to align the training practices in the delivery of training programs.
- Prepare regular reports on training activities to management when required according to the guidelines given.
People Development: (15%)
- Identify and recommend good performers and assess their ability as potential successors for the responsible area.
- Lead and supervise team members & evaluate regularly on work performance to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide guidance and support to team members to assess personal competencies, values, goals and career plans, so as to develop activities to increase staff productivity.
- Ensure team members deliver professional training by means of supporting team members in applying professional training skills.
New Initiatives/Project: (10%)
- As a project driver / contributor in projects, events, functions, seminars, etc. arise from the department’s strategic/operational business plan.
Planning & Management: (15%)
- Propose strategic business plan and budget to respective Section/Division Head in achieving training goal.
- Prepare annual budget for respective functional section.
- Work hand in hand with staff of Agency Business Development to build and develop Premier Agency
- University / College graduate plus 8 years relevant experience, including 2 years managerial exposure
- Good training sense in terms of course development, design, delivery and evaluation
- Good presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Fluency in written & spoken English; Proficient in Mandarin
- Knowledge in finance / insurance industry or training field preferred
- PC skills in some office operating software
- Proactive with management sense
- Mature, initiative, service oriented, willing and able to learn, team player, trustworthy
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications no longer than 12 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
About AIA Hong Kong and Macau
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau
AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 11,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016