jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998900
Employer Ref. 91M0079534
Our client, a UK-based Consumer Product brand is recruiting for a Training Manager to join their team:
- Reporting to the HR Director, you will identify and analyze training needs for corporate and frontline staff in Greater China regions
- Design and develop training programs and deliver workshops to both office and retail staff
- Measure and evaluate the training progress and outcomes
- Monitor and prepare training budget and maintain training records and information of training resources/materials
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- At least 8 years of training / L&D experience, preferably in luxury retail industry
- Experience in frontline / sales training is an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Competitive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the selected candidate.
Please kindly apply via "Apply Now" or email your CV to email@example.com.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"