Pizza Hut Hong Kong Management Ltd
Pizza Hut is the leading pizza restaurant with 111 shops and over 5000 staff in Hong Kong and Macau. Our key mission is to ensure every pizza centred food service occasion is an enjoyable experience to our customers. To support the mission and expansion in other countries, we are now inviting high calibre, passionate professional who strives for executional excellence to join our Team.
Training Officer (Ref:JDB/TO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915493
Employer Ref. JDB/TO
The incumbent will be responsible for designing, organizing and delivering training programs in the areas of customer service, supervisory training and soft skills for Operations staff; coordinating customer service related training events such as Mystery Shopper Program and HKRMA Service & Courtesy Award; providing assistance in ad hoc projects related to shop operations, training and people development and working closely with other internal and external organizations for various training or customer service related activities.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in designing and delivering training programs, preferably in catering or retail fields
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of ownership, responsible and self-initiated
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC applications especially MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese Word processing
Interested parties please apply with details of academic qualifications, work experience, present and expected salary to:
Human Resources & Administration Department,
Pizza Hut Hong Kong Management Ltd.,
Unit 2003, Level 20
Tower 1, Grand Century Place
193 Prince Edward Road West
or by clicking "Apply Now"
Please quote the reference on envelope / subject. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. All applications will be treated in strict confidence by authorised personnel and used for the purpose of selection only. All information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
A member of the Jardine Matheson Group