Training & Organization Development Manager
Pure International (Hong Kong) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834219
The Training & Organization Development Manager is accountable for:
- Design, develop and deliver custom-made programmes for the Group
- Work closely with each department head to identify the training needs
- Recommending development & training roadmap
- Design and conduct training, and follow by sanity check
- Creating policies and procedures for ensuring the highest level of customer service (customer delight) throughout the group
What we want -
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at services industry, strong knowledge of customer service best practices
- Ability and desire to function in a start-up mode and an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong planning and organising skills with ability to develop policies and procedure
- Excellent presentation, planning and organization skills with hands-on approach
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills; ability to initiate/develop relationships and work with various function on an agreed customer service strategy and process
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and convincingly in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
We provide excellent career opportunities, full training and support programme, attractive remuneration and a fun working environment. Please forward a detailed resume and stating your availability, current and expected salary to us. For further enquiries, please call 3691 3804.
Application without current and salary expectation will not be considered.
Personal data provided by the applicants will be used solely for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pure International (Hong Kong) Ltd
About Pure International (Hong Kong) Ltd
Passion attitude Teamwork Honesty
If you possess all of the above, we would like to meet you regardless of your previous experience.
The Pure Group is the leading lifestyle brand in Asia comprising five core businesses: Pure Yoga, Pure Fitness, Pure Apparel, RED Bar Restaurant and nood food. Based in Hong Kong, the Group has more than 70,000 clients and 1,400 employees. The Pure Group is a community of dedicated wellness professionals, aiming to help people lead healthier lives.