jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783523
Employer Ref. 498090/001
A renowned European Fashion Brand with strong presence ove the globe, they are looking for a training specialist for their retail team.
- Deliver service and selling skills, operations training, basic product knowledge and new products training to all sales staff in Hong Kong and Macau
- Conduct and administer induction program to new hires
- Coordinate overall training logistic arrangement
- Maintain and update training calendar, staff training record database and enrolment status of all training programs
- Provide support for implementing new training initiatives and programs
- Act as business partner for the BU in supporting the people development program
- Post training follow up and evaluations
- Take up ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Training / Human Resources Management or any related disciplines
- At least 3 years' solid training experience in sizable organisation; sales / front-line experience will be a plus
- Hands-on in designing & delivering in-house training programs, retail store experience would be an advantage
- Good presentation and inter-personnel skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk