jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993929
Employer Ref. 91M0079948
Transaction Monitoring Analyst
- Multinational Bank
- Great working culture
- Career development opportunities
Our client is one of the largest banks in the world. They are looking for a candidate to join their compliance department with a focus on transaction monitoring reporting and analysis. Reporting to the manager of the team, you will be responsible for producing suspicious transaction reports and reviewing and analysing any suspicious cases. Your key responsibility will be to ensure the quality of data and reports on the case management system so that relevant compliance policies are met.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 2 years in financial services industry, previous experience in banking will be highly favourable
- Candidates coming from IT/Ops background but familiar with MI/Reporting may also be considered
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
What's on offer?
- Our client is an international bank that provides a great work environment and a platform for growth. Contact Ian Pan on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the APPLY NOW button.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"