CACEIS is an asset servicing banking group and a solid business partner with an innovative service offer. Owned by Crédit Agricole S.A. (85 %) and Natixis (15 %), CACEIS services institutional and corporate customers worldwide. We are France’s premier investor services provider and a leading global player.
Through a network of offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS delivers high quality services covering depositary/trustee - custody, fund administration, transfer agency and corporate trust.
Considerable expertise in Alternative Investment servicing gives CACEIS a ranking among the top 10 global service providers for these sophisticated funds. We also offer a range of specialist services including cross-border fund distribution support, designed to assist clients in achieving their international business development goals.
CACEIS Hong Kong started operations in September 2009 and is now providing fund distribution, fund administration, front office solutions, trustee/depositary and master data services, acting as the Group operational hub for Asia.
Transfer Agent – Client Servicing Associate / Assistant Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918771
Employer Ref. FDS201611
Due to expansion of business, we are having the opening of Transfer Agent – Client Servicing Associate:
- Receipt, check, input and validation of transactions
- Follow up on trade outstanding issues (e.g. settlement, confirmation etc.)
- Implement controls and procedures for existing as well as new funds
- Ensuring compliance with KYC/AML regulations and internal procedures, follow up outstanding KYC documents
- Ensure compliance of funds dealing procedures with fund documentation- including Prospectus/Offering Documents, Servicing Agreements and Operating Memorandums
- Handle enquiries from investors and distributors
- Prepare & check external reports to clients
- Interact efficiently and proactively with third parties (internal or external)
- Ensure high levels of client service are delivered
- Team spirit combined with the ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Strong programming skill in VBA and advanced knowledge in Excel will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and well organized
- Degree in Finance or Computer
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, Korean or Japanese will be an advantage.