Introduction of Williams Lea (Hong Kong) Limited
Williams Lea is a leading global BPO organisation. We specialise in Corporate Information Solutions in which we re-engineer end-to-end business processes to increase the efficiency of our clients’ internal and external communications. Blending the right balance of people, process, delivery and technology, we help companies to drive brand consistency, improve customer experience and reduce cost, all of which helps clients create competitive advantage.
In 2011 Williams Lea acquired Tag, a global marketing production agency that provides clients with a wide range of marketing services. Collectively, Williams Lea and Tag now offer brand owners the ability to execute their marketing communications across multiple channels and markets using one production platform. Services range from creative adaptation to transcreation to print procurement to marketing resource management (asset management and workflow management). In the UK, the Group also encompasses TSO, which provides a range of outsourced communication and publishing services to the Public Sector.
The Group employs approximately 11,500 staff across the globe, with key locations in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific and is owned by Deutsche Post DHL.
We work with many of the world’s most respected brands in sectors such as financial services, retail, FMCG, telecoms, investment banking, automotive, pharmaceutical, professional services and the Public Sector. For more information, visit www.williamslea.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784415
Employer Ref. WLHK\TRANS\JOBSDB201605
We are looking for high caliber, experienced Translator to join our Translation Team to provide high quality service to our top tier banking clients:
- To provide translation and interpretation support to the banking clients
- To coordinate all incoming job requests, include:
- Assessing completion time
- Determining required capacity
- Negotiating deadline with requester, if necessary
- Advanced planning of capacity, if necessary
- Providng advice to requester on more efficient ways of handling a job
- To coordinate with outsource vendors
- To maintain and seek ways to imrpove the quality of service provided, which may include building better client relations with and obtaining feedback from service users
- 5 years of experience in tranlsation, in which 3 years in finance related fields
- Familiar with and good at English to Mainland Style Chinese and vice versa
- Willing to work shift/flexible hours/ during weekend where job situation requires
- Ability to produce quality work under time constraint
- Client service-oriented and good interpersonal skill skill
- Excellent command of both English and Mandarin
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits such as 5 days work, 15 days of annual leave, group medical, dental and life insurance coverage to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click to "APPLY NOW" to submit your application.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used soley for recruitment purpose)