Our consultants, have been in the field of recruitment industry for more than 10 years. We specialize in search for Banking and Finance, Insurance, Logistic, Retail, Engineering, Manufacturing and Trading.
During these years, we became a veteran, familiar with the problem of many companies in sourcing for qualified and suitable talent. The ever changing and dynamic market trend in each industry gave us in-depth knowledge of what would best fit to refer to a company not only in respect of their qualifications, experiences and culture but also in respect of their needs and aspirations from a staff.
The proven track of record of sourcing and selecting managerial and senior executive staff has maintained a very satisfying recruitment partnership with varieties of multi-national and local high performing companies.
So if you are on the look out of high quality performers for your company efficiently without going through all the hassle of time consuming process, we welcome you to call at anytime.
Travel Advisor ( Product Development & Operation)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920123
Our client, International company provides lifestyle and travel planning for premier clients. (Please note that it's not travel agency).
Position : Travel Advisor (Product development & Operation)
- IATA certificate an advantage
- Min 3 – 5 years customer service experience and product development in travel/tourism, hospitality and/or travel leisure retail sector
◦ Recommend activities and tours to specific destinations requested by the Individual high networth customers or Corporations.
◦ Provide up selling & cross selling experiences ie dining and entertainment
◦ Make reservations for travel, hotels, rental cars, private guides/interpreters and special events that are lifestyle and experiential across different categories such as adventure tours, luxury excursions, hard to get access venues/tickets, etc.
◦ Help research, write and build destination/city guides for internal use
◦ Possess good experiential vacation planning knowledge or lifestyle experiences that demonstrates ability to customize and cost travel itineraries
◦ Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English
◦ Possess strong organizational skills and detail oriented
◦ Knowledge in travel geography - destinations and its unique experiences available (an advantage)
◦ Web usage savvy
Please send cv in MS Word format with current/expected salary and availability