Travel Retail Manager - Kipling
VF Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784442
Employer Ref. JDB/ Travel Retail Mgr - KP
- Manage and develop the Travel retail business in Apac
- Responsible for achieving sales target, perform regular business reviews
- Build & nurture the relationship with travel retail operators and airport authorities, influence them to understand and embrace the brand’s vision
- Manage customer product assortment, VM and provide trainings to ensure staffs’ knowledge is up to brand’s standard
- Ensure the VM display of each operated store is in alignment with brand’s direction
- Review the KPI and productivity reports with management. Provide feedback, coaching and direction on performance.
- Develop seasonal sales strategies to drive incremental business
- Identify new business development opportunities
- Plan and execute all trade marketing activities and promotion within brand marketing campaign to drive sales results
- Identify Duty Free customers' needs through research, competition intelligence, feedback from the retailers and translate them into a growth opportunity for the Duty Free channel
- Analyze and report on new product launches, product category performance, competitive initiatives, and ad hoc reports with recommendations on how to grow the business
- Frequent travel to key markets to support retail execution, training and to build relationships.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of retail travel experience within retail industries
- Major knowledge of the Hong Kong and Chinese market
- Experience with international brands/ fashion brands a plus
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English. Mandarin will be an advantage
- Able to work in a multicultural environment combined with a drive to bring innovative ideas, best practices
We offer 5–day work week, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Candidates who are not contacted within 1 month from sending the resume should consider your applications filed for future opportunities.
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VF Hong Kong Limited
About VF Hong Kong Limited
Employer Ref.JDB/ Travel Retail Mgr - KP
We are the subsidiary of VF Corporation - a leader in branded lifestyle apparel including jeanswear, outdoor products, image apparel, sportswear and contemporary apparel brands. For over 100 years, we've grown by offering consumers high quality, high value branded apparel. Our leading brands span virtually every channel of distribution. Our principal brands include Wrangler, Lee, Riders, The North Face, Vans, Reef, Eagle Creek, Eastpak, JanSport, Napapijri, Nautica, Kipling, John Varvatos, 7 For All Mankind, lucy, Majestic, Lee Sport and Red Kap.
Our vision: VF will grow by building leading lifestyle brands that excite consumers around the world.
We invite high calibre to apply for the following position: