Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Travel Service Executive(Luxury Membership Platform)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917670
Employer Ref. RPO-201611-014
Our client is now looking for talents who have strong passion in developing their career mainly in Customers or Loyal Club Services related area, to have satisfaction in helping people through qualitative customer services in travel industry.
- Provide outstanding customer services in a professional and genuine manner
- Support all incoming calls from customers/members with enquires and provide one-stop service including fare quotations and ticket reservations
- Liaise with team manager on customer service issues and complains for future improvement
- Experience in customer service. Fresh graduate welcome
- Previously work at loyalty club, airport, airline or hotel would be an advantage.
- Show passion in developing own career in Customer Services
- Strong command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good telephone manner and problem solving skills
- Flexible to work on shift timetable and weekends, no night shift
- Good PC skills
- 5 weeks paid training
- 5 days work week
- 14 days paid annual leave
- Medical coverage once onboard
- Progressive promotion to Team Leaders
- Monthly Quality Bonus
If interested candidates please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to Apply Now, potential candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose only.