Treasury Analyst / Associate (Investment Bank)
Levin Human Resources Development Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833381
Employer Ref. KT/WC
- Conduct market analysis
- Perform credit research for investment portfolio
- Assist in handling daily cash management and treasury dealings
- Prepare portfolio analysis and forecasts
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines, CFA qualification or candidate is a plus.
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in treasury management, preferable with experience in fixed income trading, debt issuance and bank facility origination
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese (Putonghua & Cantonese)
- Proficiency in Bloomberg, Excel, VBA, PowerPoint and Word
**Interested parties please send your RESUME with availability, current and expected salary to Winsome Choi [click here] or contact us at (852) 2520 0103 for more details.
For more Job opportunities please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Resources Development Limited
About Levin Human Resources Development Limited
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.