Our client is a very large international Financial and Professional Services business with worldwide operations. With their headquarters located in Hong Kong and an exceptionally fast growth for the past 2 years (multiple M&A), they are looking to hire a very high calibre AP & Treasury Manager to lead the team in their Shared Services Centre in Hong Kong and support their growth.
- Lead and manage the Payable & Treasury team in an efficient manner
- Improve processes and systems for accounts payable, treasury operation and client fund applications.
- Forecast cash flow positions and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational needs.
- Provide good quality customer service to internal customers from invoice submission to payment status
- Ensure accurate and on-time posting of all cash application, payable and banking related transactions.
- Be th key contact for all payment and banking issues, working with other Shared Service Centre functional teams to ensure transactions are booked accurately and on-time.
- Liaise with internal and external auditor to provide information when requested
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline with a CPA qualification
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience within a Professional Services environment - MNC highly preferred. Prior experience in a Shared Service Centre would be a big plus
- Excellent track record of leading and managing a team
- Experience in improving and implementing processes
- Ability to work under pressure and to think as a self starter
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
To apply, click the "Apply" button or alternatively email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref. no. HK118587. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.