jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834854
Employer Ref. 3529780/001
A valuable opportunity for a Treasury professional to further develop his/her career within a fast growing organization.
Our client is a one of the leading distributors in Asia with offices in over 40 locations. Due to the recent business development, they are now looking for a responsible Treasury Executive to join their team and grow with them.
- Support banking facility set up
- Manage both cash and liquidity
- Assist in treasury reports preparation and bank fee tracking
- Monitor closely and update the data in the internal system
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years working experiences, ideally banks' internet banking
- Elite Microsoft Excel sills
Our client offers an exciting career opportunity for those who seek career advancement in a new company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Mary] [Cheng] on [+852 2258 3583].
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk