- HK Listed Conglomerate
- Fast Growing with Regional Expansion
- Newly created headcount
Our client is a medium sized Hong Kong Listed company with multiple business lines and divisions. In the past couple of years, they have been going through rapid expansions and building a solid platform for further growth.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is a newly created position and an individual contributor role where you will set up and formalise the Treasury function for the business. You will devise cash management strategies; managing banking relationships; preparing treasury reports as well as participating in company wide projects ie mergers and acquisition. In addition, you will build up the team further down the line, hire and train junior treasury analysts.
To qualify, individuals must possess
- Degree holder and preferably a professional qualification ie CPA, CFA
- Minimum 8 years of relevant Treasury experience
- Strong exposure to both Hong Kong and PRC market
- Hands on and possess the ability to work with ambiguity in a start-up environment
- Fluent in both English and Chinese written and spoken language
- Willingness to travel around the Greater China and Asia region occasionally
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 39874 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.