Treasury Manager (Ref: TM/EDO/16-037)
Kum Shing Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830867
Employer Ref. TM/EDO/16-037
- Report directly to the Director;
- Provide advice on capital structure, wealth and debt management strategy of the Group, and review regularly to achieve financial objective;
- Develop strategic financing solutions to support financial objectives and negotiate with various parties to achieve the objectives;
- Develop and implement treasury policies and operational procedures and ensure they are in compliance with applicable regulations and strategic imperatives of the Group;
- Perform feasibility studies, market analysis, due diligence, financial modeling, deal negotiation for potential investment opportunities in Hong Kong and PRC;
- Develop and manage relationship with financial institutions in Hong Kong, PRC and overseas;
- Develop cross-functional collaboration with internal resources including accounting and legal in order to maintain existing deals;
- Prepare presentations and decision templates for Treasurer’s presentations for Board of Directors and bank meetings;
- Provide support in financial activities.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance / Accounting or related disciplines;
- A recognized Accounting or CFA qualification preferred;
- Minimum 5 years' related working experience, with PRC exposure an added advantage;
- Good knowledge in HK and PRC financial market, computer and financial modelling;
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills;
- Strong work ethic, proactive, details-oriented and ability to be a self-starter;
- Ability to work with limited supervision and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please submit your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: ｈｒ＠ｋｕｍｓｈｉｎｇ.ｃｏｍ.ｈｋ or by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
Please visit our website www.kumshing.com.hk for more details
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kum Shing Group
About Kum Shing Group
Kum Shing Group has been providing safe and quality engineering services to our clients in power, utilities and transportation sector for more than 50 years. Our management and a family of nearly 3,000 members have helped the business group to build an excellent brand characterized by reliability and professionalism. Being the first gold award winner of the HKMA Quality Award from the construction industry, Kum Shing is committed to provide equal opportunities and a challenging but friendly working environment to all employees. In addition to the continuous investment in people, we actively encourage and support employees to achieve work-life balance. Welcome to join us and create a bright future for yourself.