jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831201
Employer Ref. WL-TM6584
- New Headcount
- Well-recognized Business
- Career Growth Prospects
This is a publically traded business provides world-class service levels and is considered a gold standard within the hospitality, gaming, and hotel resorts industry. Due to recent expansion, they are now seeking a high calibre individual for the role of Treasury Manager.
- Report to Vice President of Finance
- Monitor and mitigate FX and interest rate risk of the business, providing advisory services to internal stakeholders on hedging instruments and strategies
- Plan and execute investment and financing strategies, with emphasis on liquidity management
- Monitor debt and capital structure, assist in negotiating bank facilities, review financing agreements, loan administration, and maintain relations with local and overseas financial institutions
- Support budgeting and cash management process, providing insightful commentaries to senior management for decision making
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years treasury experience gained at a large multi-national corporation or financial institution in a supervisory capacity
- Demonstrated track record in risk management and financing vehicles including FX and interest rate hedging, money markets, and other financial products
- Knowledge in financial market regulations across the Asia-Pacific
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
Interested individuals can apply now for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.