Treasury Manager (Asia Pacific Region)
Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834034
About the role:
Our client is a multinational leading electronic component distributor which is looking for a treasurer to join their management team in Hong Kong. Our client is the largest manufacturer and distributor of electronic components globally. The role of Treasury Manager will be responsible for managing the team, and will head up the corporate treasury team.
- Supervise the Hong Kong treasury team to manage perform treasury functions including cash flow forecast, hedging, FX dealing, risk management, cash management, etc
- Liaise with officers of key bankers on treasury issues
- Manage shareholder value projects, working capital requirements
- Manage APAC currency risk exposure and hedging activities
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- At least 10 years’ treasury / accounting experience, with at least 5 years at managerial level in MNC
- Experience in corporate treasury
- Strong understanding on banking products including FX management and hedging
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
Client APPLY NOW button to submit your application to Stanley Hui or contact him at Stanley.hui @ springasia.com or call +852 3651 6512 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
About Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level positions. With 9 offices in Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Shanghai, Beijing and Japan. Our expertise in Hong Kong includes:
- Property & Construction
- Information technology
- Engineering & Supply Chain
- Corporate Services – Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance, HR
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Adecco Group. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, Adecco is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 700,000 associates with more than 100,000 clients every day.