jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996490
Employer Ref. 3829330/001
Treasury Manager with a blue chip company
Our client is a listed real estate company. The company was incorporated to be the significant national commercial property enterprise in the market. Apart from mega real estate projects in Hong Kong, the company has also initiated and established various sizable projects across China focusing on developing Grade A office buildings and shopping malls.
Assisting supervisors in delivering various corporate treasury responsibilities including:
- Assist supervisors in liquidity management
- Review and analyze cash flow forecast and monitor liquidity position of subsidiaries for control and planning purpose
- Supervise subordinates in executing daily treasury transactions including loan and bond administration, cash pooling, deposit placement, foreign exchange, account opening /closing, fund transfers and inter-company loans etc
- Involve in loan / financing arrangements, including terms negotiation, legal documentation, loan drawdown, annual loan reviews with banks and monitor on-going loan compliance
- Prepare regular treasury reporting package for management review
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or related discipline
- At least 5 years treasury experience with sizable company with at least 2 years supervisory role
- Experience in dealing with legal documentations related to bank loan arrangements and bond issuances
- Preferred to obtain PRC working exposure
Our client is offering competitive salary package along with excellent employee benefit to successful candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joe Lam on +852 3412 4817.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk