SPI China (HK) Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997405
SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: SPI) is a global provider of photovoltaic (PV) solutions for business, residential, government and utility customers and investors. SPI Energy focuses on the downstream PV market including the development, financing, installation, operation and sale of utility-scale and residential solar power projects in China, Japan, Europe and North America. The Company operates an innovative online energy e-commerce and investment platform, www.solarbao.com, which enables individual and institutional investors to purchase innovative PV-based investment and other products; as well as www.solartao.com, a B2B e-commerce platform offering a range of PV products for both upstream and downstream suppliers and customers. The Company has its operating headquarters in Shanghai and maintains global operations in Asia, Europe, North America and Australia. http://www.spisolar.com
To make a difference, join the SPI Group and take this opportunity
Work location in Hong Kong. The incumbent associate mainly responsible for daily cash management for Hong Kong and some overseas operations, global debt management, cash forecasting, administration of the purchasing, and oversight of foreign currencies activities and bank credit lines and accounts. Responsibilities also include supporting the Executive Management on various corporate finance analyses and preparing schedules for quarterly Board of Director meetings. The Treasury Manager will regularly interact with the corporate legal, accounting departments
- Experience in manage global cash operations including cash reporting, cash positioning, intercompany payments, and foreign exchange activities.
- Manage bank administration processes in HK, (familiar with Chinese banking operation); including the credits and financing issues, overseas project financing, updating resolutions and authorization levels, and managing banking relationships. Minimize interest expense and banking fees.
- Work closely with accounting to manage and prepare monthly debt covenant reporting and compliance. Manage and execute short term cash forecasts, work with other finance teams to analyze and explain cash trends and forecast variances.
- Identify and proactively search for ways to optimize management of cash, working capital, short term credit line and capital structure.
- Develops and manages the month-end treasury reporting process.
- Development of internal controls, policies and procedures for treasury activities.
- Various special projects and ad hoc analyses as assigned.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation is a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field
- Familiarly with the Chinese banks operations is a MUST, Merger and acquisition experience is a plus.
- Expert knowledge MS Office applications
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail
- Business travel is required