Treasury manager (Telecom Company)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999570
Employer Ref. 5392
Our client, a major telecom company is currently in search of a high calibre professional to join their expanding finance department.
We are now seeking for a TREASURY MANAGER (TELECOM COMPANY)
- Supervise the treasury team to manage and perform treasury functions including cash flow forecast, hedging, FX dealing, risk management, cash management, etc.
- Formulate strategy for FX hedging, financial products and derivatives.
- Liaise with officers of key bankers on treasury issues.
- Manage bank account opening for overseas subsidiaries.
- Improve internal control of treasury function.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, preferably from a telecom company.
- APAC Regional experience would be an advantage.
- Qualified HKICPA, ACCA, CFA or equivalent.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
For more information please contact Chris Law +852 2986 1997.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross
About Hillman Ross
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.