Treasury Manager – Global law firm
Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991767
Our client is an international law firm with legal practices across the globe. Due to expansion, they are currently seeking for a Treasury Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
- Responsible for liaising with banks for loan financing arrangements, monitoring treasury and cash flow management
- Responsible for the overall management and monitoring of treasury transactions and manage cross-border cash flows
- Perform detailed analysis for treasury businesses unit including but not limited to accounts openings, intercompany loans, fund transfer and risk management.
- Prepare the legal documentation and monitor the daily cash flow and on-going loan compliance
- Monitor credit ratings of counter parties for risk management and control purposes
- Be responsible for reporting on cash flow forecasts and treasury-related transactions
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ treasury experience with 3 years managerial level experience. China work experience is advantageous
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Client APPLY NOW button to submit your application to Mali Pan or contact her at mali.pan @ springasia.com or call +852 3651 6523 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
About Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level positions. With 9 offices in Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Shanghai, Beijing and Japan. Our expertise in Hong Kong includes:
- Property & Construction
- Information technology
- Engineering & Supply Chain
- Corporate Services – Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance, HR
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Adecco Group. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, Adecco is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 700,000 associates with more than 100,000 clients every day.