CMS(HK) was established in 1986, wholly owned by the China Merchant Securities Company Limited, is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including stock broking, margin financing, nominee and custodian services, IPO share financing, corporate finance advisory, provision of research reports and asset management. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
Treasury Manager - Team Head (Director/ VP)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919750
- Oversee daily funding movement;
- Review the daily cash flow forecast to ensure adequate liquidity;
- Liaise with bankers and build positive working relationships;
- Explore new financing channels and negotiate financing terms and minimize the cost of capital to support the rapid growth of the Group's business;
- Monitor the financial risks related to the interest rates and foreign exchange positions;
- Review internal controls over the treasury function, and build treasury policies and guidelines;
- Handle ad hoc assignment as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking, or related disciplines, with professional qualification such as CFA and CPA;
- Minimum 6-9 years’ experience on treasury field in banks;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Self-initiative, independent and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities (HK) Co., Ltd., 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.