Oklink Technology Company Limited
OKLink is seeking a motivated, outgoing, and articulate individual to join our growing business development on the sales support side. We are an ambitious, fun, and exciting startup working to revolutionize cross-border global transfers. You will be working with a global team of colleagues, with backgrounds ranging from finance to technology to media. The OKLink network is built using the blockchain and brings a fundamentally more transparent, faster, cheaper, and better experience to all our users.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915905
- To support treasury and payment operations;
- To prepare bank reconciliation and payment instructions;
- To prepare treasury reports and treasury-related accounting entries;
- To arrange funding and banking facilities with global banks to support the Group's fast growing transaction volume and business development in the world;
- To assist in daily cash management and perform other ad hoc duties as required.
- Possess a bachelor degree in finance, accounting or related disciplines;
- Have around 2 years of working experience in treasury and/or accounting;
- Have experience in treasury system and electronic banking is preferred;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Have good communication skills and attentive to details; and
- Be proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.