China Resources Enterprise, Limited
Founded in 1992, China Resources Enterprise, Limited is the Hong Kong flagship subsidiary of China Resources (Holdings) Company Limited in the comprehensive consumer goods and retail services businesses. The Company focuses on three businesses: beer, food and beverage.
For the beer division, China Resources Beer (Holdings) Company Limited is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange under the stock code 291.HK. It is the parent company of China Resources Snow Breweries Limited, the largest beer manufacturer, seller and distributor in China. Since 2008, "雪花 Snow" has become the world 's best-selling single beer brand by volume.
Regarding the Group’s food business, China Resources Ng Fung Limited is an outstanding integrated food products enterprise, which combines research and development, production, processing, wholesale, retail, logistics and international trading. The division is primarily engaged in the businesses of rice, meat, frozen food, imported food and modern agriculture, as well as the operation of China Resources Hope Town development projects across Mainland China and Hong Kong. It is also affectionately known as “Hong Kong’s Food Basket”.
The beverage division – China Resources C'estbon Kirin Beverage (Holdings) Company Limited –is one of the leading beverage companies in China. Its main business is the manufacturing and sales of purified drinking water product under the brand “怡寶C'estbon”. “怡寶C 'estbon” purified water has been recognized as a renowned brand product in China, and also a famous and most competitive brand in China. It strives to build itself into a leading Chinese beverage company with diversified products.
Looking ahead, CRE will continue to build on the strategy of “market leadership with outstanding brands, operational excellence and synergies among its businesses”, and endeavor to become a world renowned retail and consumer goods company.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005073460
• Execute cash and loan settlement, liquidity management;
• Coordinate with banks and relevant parties for bank account opening and related documentation and administration
• Operate centralized treasury management system to optimize efficiencies;
• Assist senior manager to implement and manage treasury related activities;
• Assist supervisor to prepare periodic treasury reports;
• Provide support in ad hoc projects including but not limited to analysis an research assigned by supervisor
• Other ad-hoc assignments/projects.
• Diploma /Degree holder with finance or accounting qualification;
• At least 3 years of treasury or banking related experience in large/medium size company or banking industry;
• Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skills and able to liaise with senior management;
• Relevant experience in centralized treasury management system, cashflow rolling forecast and analysis a plus;
• Knowledge of Bloomberg a plus.
The above position requires candidate with good command of English, Putonghua and Chinese, and proficient in PC skills (MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing).
Apart from a good career prospect, we offer attractive remuneration packages to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with the present and expected salary to us
(All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.)