Treasury Officer / Senior Treasury Officer
Esquel Enterprises Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831487
Employer Ref. EEL-STO
The incumbent is responsible for treasury operations and providing support on initiatives / projects for Group Treasury.
- Support projects for process enhancement or transformation (Treasury Management System, Host-to-Host implementation, cross-border pooling)
- Daily, weekly and monthly cash-flow management
- Prepare fund transfer for the Group, coordinate with entities to prepare monthly settlements
- Handle banking and other daily treasury tasks
FX and Interest Rate Management
- Prepare data analysis on key trends, issues and performances
Corporate Finance Management
- Handle loan/ financing arrangements, loan drawdown and administration
- Assist in insurance renewal and policy administration
- University graduate, major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related disciplines
- Min. 5 years' experience as corporate treasury or accounting professional with major corporations or banks, additional experience in project management is highly preferred
- Good knowledge and understanding of corporate treasury and/or accounting operations and systems
- A good team player and able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Treasury Officer.
We offer 5-day work week. Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Learn about Esquel and its eCulture values at www.esquel.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
About Esquel Enterprises Limited
Esquel Group is a global, vertically integrated one-stop service provider of textiles and apparel, employing more than 57,000 employees worldwide.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 20 plants and merchandising offices in 8 countries including mainland China, Japan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, UK and USA.
At Esquel, we believe that every single employee has the potential to be an agent of positive change. We practice what we believe to be responsible and sustainable, and be a catalyst for change in our industry and the communities where we are active.