Treasury Specialist (Treasury Dealing)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992968
Employer Ref. 221-110120171-ET
- Assists in the operations of the Treasury Department, which includes all functions of the Bank’s letters of credit
- Processes international trade services products such as bank guarantees, Import Letters of Credit, 3.Export Letters of Credit and International Documentary Collections
- Prepares, reviews and examines documents to be presented under letters of credit or documentary collections
- Provides responses to queries, sound advice, guidance and/or recommendations on trade finance matters in relation to interpretation of letters of credit
- Resolves client issues with coordination of internal groups, frontline and other bank employees
- Perform daily operational activities with bank including trade execution of money market instrument (e.g. time deposit, bond, MMF), Spot FX, and trade finance product.
- Hands-on experience in monitoring and supporting treasury dealing operation, including: pre-trade compliance checking, execution, post-trade booking, and other operational duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or economics (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialist (CDCS), a plus and preferred
- Knowledge in Currenex , Reuters Eikon , Bloomberg, experience in operating system of TMS is preferential.
- Pro-active, able to work independently, demonstrates strong analytical & communication skills, organizational skills and good time management skills are required.
- Highly organized with special attention to detail and the ability to handle competing priorities in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Effectively bilingual (English and Mandarin) with excellent interpersonal skills and conversant with all levels of employees.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk