TUMI - Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business and travel essentials, designed to upgrade, uncomplicate, and beautify all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we’re committed to empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their passions. Designed in America, for Global Citizens everywhere. The brand is sold in over 350 stores from New York to Paris to London and Tokyo, as well as the world’s top department and specialty stores and travel retail in more than 75 countries.
We are looking for an experienced, bright, dynamic and outgoing person to join and grow with the Company.
YOU NEED TO BE...
- Minimum 1 years' of experience, preferably in high-end fashion
- Excellent customer services with good communication & organization skills
- Mature, independent and work with passionate
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Immediate availability preferred
- For part-time, prefer to work for 3-4 days per week
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Provide quality customer services in shop and maintain brand image
- Maximize sales opportunities to achieve sales targets
- Attend to customer queries and provide merchandise information to enhance customer experience
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
WE OFFER YOU…
- Excellent career opportunities
- Two weeks annual leave, medical and dental schemes, MPF with top up contribution.
- Attractive staff purchase discount
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary, stating “Application for Sales Associate - Tumi (Full Time) / (Part Time)" in subject, by email to: email@example.com.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose. The Company may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the associated Group of companies.
For more information of ImagineX Group, please visit our web site at http://www.imaginex.com.hk