UberEATS Customer Service Representative (Full-time/ Part-time) - Hong Kong
Uber (Asia) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836112
As a customer service representative, you are at the forefront of building UberEATS to be a brand not only known for its amazing product, but also for its awesome customer service. You will be the gatekeeper of making sure we deliver the best user experience in our new delivery service -- UberEATS.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You will be the person in the city monitoring and actively improving the customer experience of the new business line - UberEATS.
- This role is about taking support to a whole new level, from reactive support to proactively providing guidance, assistance to all our customers, and spreading UberLove all over different cities globally
- You need to be very sensitive to early signs that would lead to negative customer experience, and to actively react on solving issues before it result in negative customer experience
WHAT YOU ARE
- Passionate and obsessed about growing Uber through excellent support. You will be revolutionizing the concept of support at Uber. You’re excited about tackling head on the most challenging problems and questions from riders and partner-drivers.
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding. You are easily adaptable to the emotion and tone of the rider or partner-driver you are dealing with. You are able to identify and resolve their issues quickly while knowing how to shift and adjust your approach with each of them.
- Work experience of 0-3 years in a high intensity, fast paced environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skill in English and Cantonese
- Excellent customer service
- Clear telephone voice.
- Able to work flexible schedule including weekdays and weekends, between day and night shifts.
- Proficiency in computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools) and softwares
- Willingness to work in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- An UberEATS evangelist — you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to use, deliver and partner with Uber
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
Interested candidates can submit their application and updated CV via this link.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Uber (Asia) Limited
About Uber (Asia) Limited
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450 cities worldwide, including over 50 cities in APAC with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.