UberEATS Graphic Designer - Hong Kong
Uber (Asia) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836109
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Understand the Uber and UberEATS brand, develop the graphic elements that convey the brand’s value and meet objectives of marketing campaigns.
- Work with the marketing team to conceptualize and design of marketing materials such as campaign key visuals, social media images, online and offline ads and promotional items, from concept to completion.
- Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides produce images that meet the marketing needs
- Establish guidelines for photographers
- Support projects from the UberEATS team if needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1-3 Years graphic designing experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, work on different projects with different parties at the same time
Interested candidates can submit their updated CV and Portfolio via this link.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Uber (Asia) Limited
About Uber (Asia) Limited
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in APAC with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.