UberEATS Restaurant Operations Executive (ROE) - Hong Kong
Uber (Asia) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836118
The Restaurant Operations Executive (ROE) role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber’s newest services: UberEATS. As an ROE, your role will be a hands-on and critical part of the team, responsible for driving growth, happiness, and retention among our base of restaurant partners. This person needs to anticipate how restaurant decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of our restaurant partners and understand how UberEATS can grow their business. This person will build relationships and be responsible for all post-sale growth and support of UberEATS restaurants.
The role demands a unique combination of sales prowess, analytic ability, creativity, and straight up hustle. This is an intense startup-within-a-much-larger-startup role, and this person will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of UberEATS brand in Hong Kong.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own relationships: Own operations involving everything post-sales from account creation, onboarding, developing, growing, and proactively supporting accounts.
- Onboarding and Training: Clearly communicate the value of UberEATS and its features to show ongoing ROI to our growing portfolio of restaurant partners. Develop the UberEATS performance story, communicating effectively with data at scale.
- Operational Guidance: Provide operational guidance to restaurants to help them grow their business with Uber. Help restaurants to understand the impact of their UberEATS usage.
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc. in such a way that they fuel, rather than act as a bottleneck, on growth.
- Hustle: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in Hong Kong, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight users and restaurant partners - we take NPS seriously!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1-2 years of SMB account management or client service-related role.
- Fresh graduates welcome but need to love building relationships and interaction with restaurants partners
- Fluent in both Cantonese and English
- Ability to think strategically and analyze needs of restaurants to both unlock opportunities and problem-solve creatively.
- A customer service orientation and natural ability to cultivate broad and deep relationships
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
DESIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- You are competitive, passionate, and resourceful. You fight for the things you believe in.
- You are highly empathetic and genuinely seek to understand and add value to your customers.
- You love people and champion the customer. You seek out “win-wins” whenever possible.
- You love food and have a strong understanding of the Hong Kong restaurant scene.
- Bonus Skills and Attributes: Salesforce admin experience, proficiency in another language, Excel and Google Apps skills.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
Interested candidates can submit their application and updated CV via this link.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Uber (Asia) Limited
About Uber (Asia) Limited
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in APAC with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.