UberEATS Restaurant Partnership Executive (RPE) - Hong Kong
Uber (Asia) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836134
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in APAC with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
The Restaurant Partnerships Executive (RPE) role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber’s newest services: UberEATS. As an RPE, you will be responsible for evangelizing the vision of UberEATS to top local restaurants and industry influencers. Through a combination of inside and outside sales techniques, you will qualify, engage, and acquire new restaurant partners for our growing platform.
The role demands a unique combination of sales prowess, analytic ability, creativity, and straight up hustle. This is an intense startup-within-a-much-larger-startup role, and this person will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of UberEATS brand in Hong Kong.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Sales / Restaurant Sourcing: Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to get the city's best restaurants interested in UberEATS. You’ll spend a good portion of each day reaching out to restaurants over the phone and via email, being the face of our brand to restaurants.
- Strategic Partnerships: As an RPE, you’ll be responsible for prospecting into and closing our high priority accounts including top local favorites and strategic mid-market accounts.
- Negotiation and Deal Making: Lead contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc. in such a way that they fuel, rather than act as a bottleneck, on growth.
- Hustle: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in Hong Kong, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight users and restaurant partners - we take NPS seriously!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum of 1-2 years of direct sales or business development experience in a deal closing role
- Proven track record closing strategic / high impact deals while managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting and relationship development to pitching and negotiation.
- A customer service orientation and natural ability to cultivate broad and deep relationships
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
DESIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- You are competitive, passionate, and resourceful. You fight for the things you believe in.
- You are highly empathetic and genuinely seek to understand and add value to your customers.
- You love people and champion the customer. You seek out “win-wins” whenever possible.
- You love food and have a strong understanding of the Hong Kong restaurant scene.
- Bonus Skills and Attributes: Salesforce admin experience, proficiency in another language, Excel and Google Apps skills.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
Interested candidates can submit their application and updated CV via this link.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Uber (Asia) Limited
About Uber (Asia) Limited
Uber is a technology company; We make a smartphone app that provides users with an on-demand, private car service that takes them safely and smoothly to where they need to go, in dozens of countries and hundreds of cities around the world - at the push of a button. On another level, Uber is a technology company obsessed with pushing boundaries to ensure that riders and partner-drivers have an effective platform for easier and safer transportation. Uber is about applying mobile technology, data-driven decision making, and world-class operations teams to solve a massive, offline problem: urban transport. This is an exciting time as we reshape not only the concept of how a rider gets from point A to B, but also the concept of support. Come join us, and help build one of the fastest growing companies in the world. Be part of the team that develops a new fabric for urban logistics and great customer support.