TNG (Asia) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917929
Responsible for the websites / mobile applications interface design & development process
- Produce excellent design quality, able to solve complex design problems with a high level of creativity for web page design and mobile app design.
- Leading all UI and UX activities on the projects with overall responsibility for quality
- Work closely with developers to ensure technical achievability and accurate implementation
- Follow through project from concept development, artwork design and production independently and within tight timeline
- LESS experience will be considered to Graphic Designer
- Degree / Diploma in Web / Graphic / Multimedia Design or related disciplinest
- At least 5 years solid experience in Graphic Design / multimedia design
- Experience in Mobile application development
- Good conceptual thinking and well understanding of web layout and mobile application user interface / user experience
- Proficient on using Dreamweaver, Flash, Firework, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong sense at good layout and creative on graphics
- Organized creative, energtic and forward thinking; Team player, responsible, willing to learn and can work independently
- Strong communication, analytic and problem solving skills
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Five-day work
- Performance Bonus
- Staff Medical Plan
We offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with candidates’ qualifications and experience. Please send your application letter and detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TNG (Asia) Limited
About TNG (Asia) Limited
Touch N Go - The Next Generation Mobile Payment
We are dedicated to providing our user with the payment solutions and services that they need to achieve more each and every day on mobile. Based in Hong Kong, TNG Asia specializes in providing value-added services in eBanking, Mobile Wallet, eCoupons and CRM Loyalty services to Enterprises. Our footprint is around the Asia countries.
Sell On the Go, Sell In Store, Sell Online, we are a truth O2O Specialist.
With its mission to provide superior payment and information technology solutions for enterprise customers, TNG is always looking for talented leaders and contributors to join us, especially software architects, software engineers, data architect and database engineers. We extremely value quality, integrity, innovation, specialization and satisfaction. Please send us your resume if you would like to work with a global team of experts and hold the same values as we do.