Underwriter Accident & Health Medical Risks (Group and Individual Medical Insurance)
QBE Hongkong & Shanghai Insurance Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780890
Responsible for both top and bottom line for the medical product (group and individual) assigned
Secure both renewal and new medical business portfolio assigned
Identify product and channel development opportunities
Product development including new and revamping of products. From establishing a business case to support product development, design, wording and pricing
Providing training and sales support to distributions
Involved in the development of business strategies
- Degree or equivalent qualification preferable e.g FLMI
- 5+ years working experience with substantial experience gained within the insurance industry
- Have a good knowledge of the health care market
- Track record of business development and sales
- Ability to price medical insurance premium profitability and a good sense on medical risk factors
- Ability to establish strong relationships with stakeholders including customers, brokers, business partners and colleagues, to maximize influence and achieve business objectives
- Established customer/broker relationships
Interested candidates please email us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package & available date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 24 months from the date of receipt. Visit us at http://www.qbe.com.hk/ for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to QBE Hongkong & Shanghai Insurance Limited
About QBE Hongkong & Shanghai Insurance Limited
QBE Hongkong and Shanghai Insurance Limited (QBE-HKSI) is a joint venture between QBE Insurance Group and China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited. As part of QBE Group’s Emerging Markets Division, QBE-HKSI delivers insurance solutions to deal with complex risk exposures. The company has been ranked the No. 1 leader in Employee's Compensation business for three consecutive years from 2012 to 2014.
QBE Emerging Markets Division has operations in 23 markets in Asia Pacific and Latin America. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, the QBE Insurance Group is one of the world’s top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies.