HDI GLOBAL is a German insurance company, over 100 years history,has been one of the leading insurers offering a broad and needs-based range of insurance solutions and accompanying services for decades. It had a long history stationed in Asia Pacific Region. We are planning to significantly grow the portfolio in its Property lines of business in Asia especially for the Greater China Region, both directly and via intermediaries.
You can find more information by going to www.hdi.global
Underwriter in the Property Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832827
The successful underwriter will be provided with opportunities to have overseas trainings and participated in inter-departmental meetings whenever required.
The Underwriter in the Property Department will support in respect of underwriting and administration of International Insurance Programmes.
The duties will include:
- Communicate with network partners, both as Producing Underwriter and as Servicing Office
- Negotiation with clients and brokers
- Administrative support and maintain efficient documentation and filing systems in the department
- Operational support to ensure continue quality improvement and efficient departmental operations
- Any other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- A Prof. Diploma/or University degree from any discipline;
- 2-3 years’ experience in insurance industry preferable;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Work independently with little supervision;
- Willing to learn and grow with a leading European Industrial Insurer;
- Fluent spoken and written Cantonese and Mandarin as well as English;
Remunerations will commensurate with qualifications and experience!
Please send your application to:
HDI GLOBAL SE, HONG KONG BRANCH
Room.5202, 52/F Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 2598 8338
Fax : (852) 2598 8838
Information provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment related purpose. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.