Starr International Insurance (Asia) Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of C.V. Starr & Co., Inc.C. V. Starr incorporated in Delaware, U.S.A. in 1950, is a global investment holding company with insurance agencies and a portfolio of global investments.C.V. Starr can trace its roots to the development of insurance agencies and insurance companies founded by Cornelius Vander Starr in China beginning in 1919.Through its insurance agencies, C.V. Starr historically has produced approximately $2 billion annually in comprehensive insurance coverage among several specialty line covering aviation, energy, marine, excess casualty and property, and excess stop loss insurance for employer-sponsored benefit plan.C.V. Starr sincerely invites suitable candidate to join us in Hong Kong office (the Regional office) as:
Underwriting Assistant, Marine
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916126
(1) Data Entry:
Saleforce for all submissions entry and update.
Oceanwide for all premium book, set up at Underwriting and issuance Certificates.
(2) Generate Report:
Submission Monitoring Report and other related reports in Saleforce.
Cognos Report and P&L Report in Oceanwide.
(3) Administration work for Renewal accounts:
Prepare the renewal accounts list, Renewal notice and updated the P&L reports.
(4) Daily administration work such as copying and scanning formal documents in share
drive, issuing Endorsement, Policy schedule, answering phone call from enquire, etc.
(6) And other such duties as may be assigned.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Preferable to three years of insurance/administrative experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with internal and external colleagues.
- Client service experience and focus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential (Both English and Mandarin).
- Working knowledge of PCs and software applications. Proficient keyboard skills.
Interested parties please email full resume (with availability, current/last & expected salary stated) by clicking the below button "Apply Now".
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.