Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Underwriting Associate (LA Academy) (Ref:LA-AO-171874)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993809
Employer Ref. LA-AO-171874
- Join Prudential’s development programme to brighten and accelerate your career. This is a 2-year programme consisting of interactive training, focused skills development, on the job coaching and collaborative job assignments.
- Upon graduation of Programme, you will become a professional Underwriter. If you are keen to accelerate and grow your career in a leading multinational organization, this is the ideal opportunity.
- Review life insurance applications within guidelines set for the issuance of policies. Determine whether to accept, modify or decline a risk through evaluation of an individual's medical history or physical condition, occupational hazards, financial background, insurable interest and other information pertinent
- Address distribution channels’ enquiries by providing professional and accurate response in accordance with agreed service standard
- University graduate (Preference will be given to candidates from Insurance, Risk Management, Finance/Accounting, Nursing or Healthcare)
- 1-2 years working experience is preferable
- Possess strong analytical mind and high attention to details
- Have strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Welcome challenges and be able to work well under pressure
- Be an excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.