AIG Insurance Hong Kong Limited
Underwriting Manager, Accident & Health Insurance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834510
The person in this role is responsible for:
a) managing the strategy and setting the underwriting direction for the A&H profit centre;
b) monitoring and compliance to internal underwriting guidelines and procedures;
c) Implementing and maintaining a rigorous and ongoing portfolio analysis and management process.
The role will work closely with Head of Consumer, Product Head, Personal Accident, Distribution and the Line of Business Managers to help drive and implement strategic initiatives, which will assure the long-term growth of profits for Personal Accident Tower. He/she functions as the key contact regarding all underwriting, compliance and portfolio management issues in the country.
- University degree of any discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in Personal Accident Insurance field
- Solid experience in underwriting
- Good customer service/ business mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong PC skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested parties please submit your job application on our career site: