Delta Personnel Consultants
"We work to your time frame!"
"Delta Personnel Consultants Limited" success in the marketplace is mainly due to our expertise in selecting high quality candidates who meet the stringent recruitment demands of our clients, whatever your staffing needs, we can match the right person to the right job - everytime.
Our specialist consultants provide consistent and proven superior service to you and confidence in the quality of our service resides in the guarantee that we offer for every appointment made. We excel in executive search and expertise across a complete range of solutions - permanent & contract staffing, outsourcing and also focusing on the placement of middle to senior management professionals across multinational conglomerates, information & engineering, retailing, pharmaceutical, banking & finance industry sectors.
Underwriting Manager/Assistant Underwriting Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920162
- perform daily underwriting assessment and review cases;
- lead a team inproviding high quality of new business and service;
- provide underwriting enquiry service to sales team and internal parties;
- develop and update the underwriting guidelines and procedures and compiled with regulations and risk management strategy;
- develop resources plan to ensure optimal quality and quarterly production planning;
- establish and devleop training plans and materials;
- liaise & negotiate with reinsurers on facultative cases;
- participate in the product development cycle;
- participate in system or business related projects..etc.
- University graduate with life insurance professional qualification (FLMI);
- MIN. 6-8 Yrs of underwriting experience with supervisory a team;
- proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese;
- project management skill is preferred;
- good communications and interpersonal skills..etc.
Interested parties, pls send full c.v. to :-
Delta Personnel Consultants Limited
Rm 307 Tesbury Centre,
24-32 Queen's Road East,
Wanchai, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 2520-5263
Fax : (852) 2520-5503
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.