Unit Manager (Customer Service Call Centre)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834439
Employer Ref. CRN0/UM/01510916
The Job -
- Leads the team to exceed key performance measures in service and sales, in alignment with company’s business direction.
- Guides the team to provide solutions to customer requests and promptly take recovery actions.
- Identifies opportunities and leads follow-through discussions to improve service processes and contribute to “Go the Extra Mile”.
- Effectively coaches and motivates team members and fosters collaboration, by recognizing positive attitude and behavior.
- Identifies training needs, develops and executes service plans effectively for continuous improvements.
- Ensures the team operates in compliance with all internal and external regulations and guidelines.
The Person –
Knowledge and Experience:
- Matriculated / Diploma holder with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in contact center operation, of which one year in a supervisory role
- Proven experience in managing team performance, in both service and sales
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Intermediate to advanced skills of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Possesses strong leadership
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships at all levels
- Highly Customer centric, having a positive and open mindset
- Must be able to work autonomously and is result-oriented
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume (please put our ref no. on the application subject), stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email to email@example.com.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website.
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.