Established in 2000, cherrypicks is a home-grown technology startup headquartered in Hong Kong. The company is a regional Mobile Technology and Mobile eCommerce leader specializing in building shopping loyalty communities, SHOPPO, and applying leading-edge technologies in Augmented Reality and Proximity Detection and Indoor Positioning. The company has developed popular Online-to-Offline (O2O) mobile platforms such as SHOPPO and iButterfly. With disruptive O2O solutions as well as patent-pending products and technology inventions, cherrypicks has won over 100 international and local awards of technology and digital marketing, including the IT ‘Oscars’ World Summit Award Mobile Global Champion and APICTA Winner Awards.
Today, cherrypicks is a globally recognized guru in mobile solution innovations highly trusted by numerous long-term, multinational and local corporate clients in banking, insurance, catering, retail, property management, travel, and transportation sectors. HSBC 150th Anniversary Banknote AR campaign is one of our award-winning projects.
You can work with young and creative teams in an energetic environment at cherrypicks. 5-day work week and regular, exciting events outside work are our practices, as we believe fulfilling personal life is the motivation for your career success.
For further details, please visit www.cherrypicks.com
Unity Developer (5-day work in Tsim Sha Tsui)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997877
- Work closely with product owner and creative team to produce varies mobile AR application ( including 2D and 3D games )
- Develop and maintain various cross-platform mobile AR application with Unity
- Deliver on time, to the standard required and within the constraints of the delivery process
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proficient and hands-on experience in C#
- At least 2 years' experience on game development using Unity
- Knowledge of Server/Client communications
- Experience with Analytics and 3rd party SDK integration
- VR/AR experience will be a big plus
- Self-starter who enjoy teamwork and collaboration
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong problem solving, quality oriented, responsible and initiative
- Able to work independently and fast learner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Attractive long term career prospect, along with competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Join us and be part of the award-winning team now!
Interested party, please send your full resume in MS Word with current and expected salary to jobs@cherrypicks. com
Please indicate in the subject line: Apply for Unity Developer (Your name).