aimHigher provides professional executive search and recruitment selection service to companies. We help our clients to attract, select and engage the best and brightest talent. As your strategic business partner, we are committed in delivering a recruitment solution that meets your needs.
Our Consultants specialize in a range of industry and professional sectors, namely Banking and Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Human Resources, Retail & Wholesale, Sales & Marketing, Sourcing & Merchandising and Supply Chain. Through such specialization, we ensure that we have the necessary knowledge and in-depth understanding to serve the needs of our clients.
Universal Life Operation Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836683
Employer Ref. BF-BW-20429-J
Our client, the insurance brokerage arm of an international private bank, is looking for Universal Life Operation Manager to cope with their expanding business in the region.
- Work with private bankers to meet clients' needs and expectation on high net worth insurance products
- Involve in the end-to-end universal life insurance application, from travel logistics, client onboarding, KYC, medical examination arrangement to claim support
- Provide operational support and technical guidance to the private bankers in the process of insurance application
- Manage cases to ensure information and application documents are in order
- Liaise with insurers on application and maintain good record for each application
- Ensure the compliance with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Contribute to on-going client satisfaction, retention and profitability
- Degree holder in business related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in banking or insurance brokerage
- Good understanding in universal life / HNW products and application process
- Strong communication and client servicing skills
- Fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Basic salary plus year-end bonus
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref)