iKas International is a global company with offices in Europe and Asia. We are a specialist recruitment consultancy focused on the financial markets, specifically major blue chip investment banks and their retail banking functions; niche trading houses; hedge funds and consultancies. We have an in-depth understanding of all the markets we work in.
UNIX Consultant/SME - Financial Services - Hong Kong
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993386
My client, a Global Financial Services firm are looking to hire a UNIX Consultant/SME to join their expanding team based here in Hong Kong. You will be working closely with key internal stakeholders and the external vendors to work on various large scale migration projects.
- Act as Unix SME and focal point in various infrastructure migration projects and work closely with all the other stakeholders and regional project managers
- Design and develop the UNIX transition and transformation methodology
- Work with Application Developers and vendors to troubleshoot migration issues.
- Review and endorse the technical documentation and migration plan from vendor
- Experience in leading complex regional infrastructure transition and transformation projects
- Understand the organization, culture and infrastructure deployment
- Able to communicate with the MIS supplier, external and internal stakeholders.
- An ability to understand the technical details and communicate the essentials at a high level is essential.
- Expert in technologies including Solaris, Suse Linux..
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Global Financial Services company. Please send your resume in Word format to Perry Tang at ptang[at]ikasinternational.com and put UNIX in the subject header.