CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Unix / Linux Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004825844
- Responsible for Linux / UNIX Server administration, configuration and troubleshooting
- Provide production support for multiple systems running on Linux / Unix platforms
- Performs a wide variety of installation and upgrading of servers to the specifications of client proposals
- Perform system patched and regular maintenance
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 3 years solid experience in project implementation, product upgrade and on-going support
- Must hands on experience in HP-UNIX / AIX / Linux troubleshooting and performance turning
- Linux / UNIX certification holder is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Symantec Backup is a plus
- Experience in ITIL processes is a plus
- Proficient language skill in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.