CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004982347
- Answer of hotline enquiry, following up the trouble shooting and providing related technical support on Unix system
- Provide administrative support, preparation of statistics and returns;
- Arrange equipment or service procurement and equipment inventory control;
- Provide system and database support for existing computer systems;
- Assist in rectifying and resolving system and database problems when system incidents occurred;
- Prepare system documentation; and
- Perform any other work as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Computer Science
- At least 3-5 years work experience in Operating System Administration and Support
- Proficient in UNIX (HP-UX / AIX / Solaris)
- Hands-on experience in system backup
- Familiar with MySQL, Oracle and Weblogic
- Certification in UNIX system is an advantages
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.