Harrow International School Foundation Limited
Harrow International School Hong Kong is the first international boarding and day school in Hong Kong. It is the third school in the Harrow family of schools in the Asia region and provides a British independent style of education from Early Years to Year 13 in custom-built facilities in a stunning physical location in Hong Kong. The School combines elements of educational philosophy, practice and traditions from Harrow School in London with the international mindedness of a diverse student body in Hong Kong. Having opened in September 2012, the School roll is now 1180 and further expansion will continue to take place over the next few years.
Upper School Office Administrator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993043
Reporting to the Upper School Office Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for providing administrative and logistical support to the Upper School office.
- Provide support to the Examination Officer, e.g. packing and arranging couriers
- Provide invigilation and arrange test papers to send overseas
- Be the project leader to monitor, coordinate and work with Administrative Assistant to provide logistics support to the Parents’ Evening for the Upper School and Prep School, liaise with Facilities Management and Catering Department for visitors’ registration and food preparation, send invitations to parents and teachers, and prepare all related logistics to the event
- Assist and provide logistical support to the Upper School teachers for different meetings and events, including but not limited to venue reservation, catering arrangements, etc
- Liaise and coordinate with the Procurement Department for the departments of the Upper School for resources ordering, including but not limited to teaching materials, exercises books, student planner, office equipment, etc
- Support the PE Department, including but not limited to prepare Sports ID cards, and support ad hoc tasks from PE teachers
- Liaise with suppliers and proof read the artworks of exercise books, student planners, etc
- Support Student Visa Application and related arrangements
- Prepare and release letters to parents via portal and email
- Prepare the Awards and Merits Certificates for the Upper School
- Update and check information to the Subject Descriptors for Report Cards, timetable, ECA selections and language options for student
- Update the School Curriculum Information Booklet and Students Planner yearly
- Provide administration support to the Prep-School Leader
- Supervise the Administrative Assistant, monitor and maintain the stock of stationery and office equipment in the Upper School Office
- Support day to day administration related to general administrative duties including data entry, faxes, emails
- Support the Upper School Office and cover the duties during the absence of other teammates
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and perform other duties assigned by the Upper School Office Manager
- At least 5 years office administration experience
- Highly proficient in English - both written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with customer-oriented mindset
- Proven problem solving skills
- Good team spirit, strong initiative, multi-tasking, able to work independently and under pressure
All applicants should have in place the right to work in Hong Kong.
The application form can be downloaded from http://www.harrowschool.hk/career.aspx. Interested candidates please send the application form and a full resume with current and expected salary by email. Please state the job title and the reference code "HISHK/OAUS/201612" in the subject of your email. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used strictly for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.