US Equities Dealer - A large Investment Banking Group
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005355904
Employer Ref. KT/AA
Our client, one of the well established investment banking group, they are now looking for a high caliber professionals to fill the posts of its dealing team : -
- Provide overnight execution services for clients
- Input buy / sell transactions
- Handle clients enquiry on execution-related matter such as margin requirements, account balance
- Handle margin call and forced selling per agreed company policy and procedures
- Responsible for day end transactions matching, including cash and position reconciliation between back office and front office systems after the uploading of data
- Responsible system day end and day start processing for back office and front office systems, including update for products closing price, margin requirements and full reporting and statements generation
- Support sales executives with meticulous accuracy and efficiency
- F6 or above
- 2-3 years dealing experience with US equities
- SFC licensed person with Type 1 and 2
- Willing to work in night shift
- Able to work effectively under pressure and be a team player
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to Alan Au-Yeung (Click here) or you can call us at (852) 2520 0963/ Fax (852) 2850 4061 for more info.
For more Job opportunities please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
About Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.