UX and Web Design Specialist - eCommerce Asia (online business)
A.S. Watson Group (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914562
Responsible for the user experience and design of A.S. Watson Group’s eCommerce platforms to drive sales and conversion improvements through improved UX.
- Designing and optimising the customer experience on our eCommerce touch points
- Work closely with Commercial teams to understand commercial objectives in order to bring UX improvements in line with these objectives
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of the site design, taking appropriate action where necessary, and sharing best practice with peers and other stakeholders
- Researching and analysing new eCommerce features and approaches, testing and applying them accordingly
- Work closely with Technology teams to brief in new requirements and work with them to bring these to completion
- A strong understanding of designing for a brand and applying / adhering to guidelines
- Introduce new ideas, tools and methods to the team and internal staff, keeping the business ahead of the market and allowing it to continuously improve service
Skills required & Experience
- Self-motivated, competent and flexible with strong attention to detail
- Excellent graphic design skills in a strong commercial environment, which can be demonstrated through an online portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of design fundamentals, such as type, colour, layout and imagery creation/optimisation
- Good understanding of eCommerce user experience best practices
- Excellent knowledge of design applications Such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and other prototyping tools.
- Good understanding of SEO and the application of this on eCommerce platforms
- A keen team player able to take briefs and develop compelling customer content working collaboratively with colleagues
- Eager to learn and apply latest advancements in eCommerce practices
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to A.S. Watson Group (HK) Limited
About A.S. Watson Group (HK) Limited
Established in Hong Kong in 1841, A.S. Watson Group is the largest international health and beauty retailer in Asia and Europe with 12,400 stores in 25 markets. Each year, over 3 billion customers and members shop with our 13 retail brands, both in stores and online.
In Hong Kong, we operate over 650 stores under four retail brands – Watsons, PARKnSHOP, FORTRESS, and Watson’s Wine. In addition, we manufacture and distribute high quality drinking water brand Watsons Water, as well as famous juice drinks Mr. Juicy and Sunkist.
For the fiscal year 2015, A.S. Watson Group recorded revenue of HK$151.9billion. We have over 120,000 employees worldwide, including 12,800 in Hong Kong.
A.S. Watson Group is also a member of the world-renowned multinational conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings Limited, which has major interests in ports and related services, retail, infrastructure, energy and telecommunications in over 50 countries.
Please visit www.aswatson.com for more in-depth information about A.S. Watson Group and its brands. You may also stay in touch with us via our digital presence (eCommerce, social media, mobile app & more); more details are at http://www.aswatson.com/our-customers/digitalasw/.
Candidates would like to apply any of our job vacancies, please send your full resume with expected salary to A.S. Watson Group HR by email: firstname.lastname@example.org