In this role, your emphasis will be on activities within your own area of expertise, working and making decisions independently on approach and actions.
Daily, this means you will:
- Create, evaluate and modify prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development
- Develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses
- Develop and apply software design and usability processes for investigating technical problems
- Provide solution usability, evaluation and support to project teams - including the analysis investigation of applications or systems including tactile methods, visual graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction
- Help develop design concept and implementation, providing input on user design considerations
- Produce specifications describing user requirements and internal structures for product or solution in development
- You will likely have more than 4 years' relevant UX experience. Although not a requirement, we would prefer you to have some management experience as well.
- You should have a Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology, Human/Computer Interaction, or similar degree. In some circumstances, specific experience may be a substitute for a degree. A Master's qualification in a related discipline is an advantage.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK115027. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.